July 17, 2009

Mascot Crazy, Part Deux!

Well, sitting here at home from my lunch break with nothing to do, popularity of the first installment, and trying to uplift from my somewhat depressing last post is a perfect time for.......wait for it......MASCOT CRAZY, PART DEUX. I probably have enough material for two more posts after this, and then I might have to make a special trip to Seoul.

"The second craziest thing here is the low prices!"

"Letters, Letters, LETTERS, KILL!....I mean...letters."

"My best meat is in the rump...wait, why did I just say that?"

"I guarantee this finger has NEVER been anywhere unsanitary!"

"Angry meat is best meat!"

"Gee, I sure hope a certain company never sees this add!"

This isn't really a mascot, but suddenly I want Domino's Pizza.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't seen a Domino's add like that in the states. And what's that on the pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the secret ingredient of the pizza was actually that cute Koren lady.
    -KHo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your guess is as good as mine for the ingredients. I think it's chicken and possibly avocados.

    ReplyDelete