August 09, 2009

Stuffed Animals

Seosan can be a strange and interesting place. Sometimes walking around can lead to finding something like giant piles of garbage made out of chairs. Or about any other item you can think of. On Saturday I was walking and just looking for a nice place to sit for a while, and when I found it I also found these two adorable little dogs. These things looked just like little stuffed animals.
Hey there

Smiling for the camera

Just a few buddies hanging out

So I continued walking when it was obvious that these dogs were afraid of me. I cut down a side street in the residential area I was in, and the strangest object caught my eye. I had to break my string of Thailand posts and put this up because this was the oddest thing for me at the time.
Whats that? (oops...you can see my shadow)

"Won't anybody love me?"

This poor stuffed animal was left for dead next to a dumpster with it's back to one of the best views in the city. I'm not sure why it was thrown out, because it seemed to be in good condition and clean. My only conclusion was that some child urinated on it and it had to be thrown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment