April 11, 2011

A Mustache Update

I know everyone who reads is curious about the status of my mustache, I just know it. Anyway, as you can see below it's much fuller and looks pretty great now. It's weird, though, the response from Korean people is usually that it looks dirty and they don't like it. I did get a few remarks that it is an interesting shape and that it looks good, so that was nice.


Most definitely my favorite part was last week when Kelsey caught me coming out of the bathroom stall and two of her five year old boys were pulling their pants down to pee. She asked how it was going, so I responed, "pretty good, just a dude with a scary looking mustache hanging out with two small, naked boys in a bathroom." It was my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Were you also wearing a white sleeveless shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, i was wearing a polo shirt, with sleeves.

    ReplyDelete