May 18, 2010

Oops

So things have been slow around this blog. I'll go ahead and admit that it's got a lot to do with the fact that the cord that connects my camera to my computer is missing, and I can't upload photos right now.

To satiate readers of my blog, here is a post I have meant to put up about a painting I did a few weeks ago. This painting has gotten some nice comments from my friends, and I'm pretty happy with it, too. I don't want to add a lot of description so that it can be up to the reader's interpretation:
Anyway, enjoy this post and I'll try to get my apartment cleaned up to find the cord.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that painting is amazing brad! It's not so much pure geometry like I think a lot of your other ones have been. It feels a lot freer. (is that a word? more free?) Keep it up mang!
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete