December 04, 2009

This is Not Right

It's an understatement to say that pencil cases are huge in Korea. every student has at least one, in some cases it can help one's social status, and they never stop playing with them. I've seen some pretty cool ones, the girl I have one on one classes with has one in the shape of a bus and you can pull a string on the back of it to make the bus roll on it's own. Another kid had a pencil case that was two which were tied together like nun chucks. Yeah, great idea.

Today I saw one that went too far. Way too far.

That's right, this pencil case is a dog. It has a zipper on it's back for storage, but more importantly there is a secondary storage area located in the dog's bum hole. You can put pencils in and out of this dog's bum hole. I spent a few seconds with my finger inside of this dog's bum hole. It's very disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment