October 04, 2009

Why Not, More Chusok Pictures

So my boss asked me to take pictures with my camera for him, and I ended up taking about 180 of them. I figure I can post just a few more of them up here since I skipped a lot of the cutest ones.

Thomas, somehow dressed just like Aladdin

I think his name is Martin, but I'm not sure. He started at our school about a month ago and would cry all morning. I was actually able to stop him from crying when I taught him how to do a high five and distracted him from thinking about his mother.


Lucy, she talks pretty much all class

Gloria

Barbie, one of my favorites

Lyn

Iris

Cindy, one of my favorites

Amy, she started a month or so ago. When she first started she would just sit in class and stare at me like I was crazy. She eventually warmed up.

Semi fixing Gemma's hair

Isabel, with Joo sneaking into her shot

Joo, working it for the camera

2 comments: