October 31, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Some readers will remember that I posted a contest in my mascot series where I asked my loyal readers to suggest what the mascot might be saying. I waited about a month now, and I had three entries. I consider that pretty good actually, so thanks to everyone who entered.

Anyway, since it's been about a month, I may as well just pick a winner since there most likely aren't going to be any more entries. Lets go ahead and recap all of the entries:

Entry 1: "I'm singing and playing air guitar while I bathe in this soup, so I'm sure you'll like it."

Entry 2: "If you can eat me in one spoonful without choking, I will sing you the most awesome song with backup played upon my own bones!"

Entry 3: "Oh, you know you cannot resist the sweet meat song! *wink*"

First of all, these are all great entries. I do have to say that the third one is my favorite, though. I like how succinct it is and the phrase 'sweet meat song' has a ring to it. That's right, number three, you are the winner!

One problem, who are you? This submission was entered anonymously, so obviously I can't be sure who did it. I promised a prize to the winner, and I do intend to deliver. The other two entries, I'll try to get you something the next time I am home anyway.

Once again, thanks for entering, and I'll try to put up another mascot post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray I won! That third one was mine.

    Dave V.

    ReplyDelete