September 27, 2009

Mascots Ep. V, So Many Mascots

So, continuing the beloved series of guessing what a small lovable mascot might be saying or thinking, its Mascots Ep. V, So Many Mascots. Oh, by the way, this might be the last mascot post for a while because I think I ran out. There's an outside chance I can find enough for another one.

"Hey kids, I used to sell breakfast cereal, and now I sell something waaaay more delicious. Cigarettes! They're Great!"


"This year, why not let a bed bug do your taxes!"

"I have a pepper for a hand, and I like it."

"Alright, who invited the spoon?"

"We should consider other delivery methods!"

"( )"

This is a new feature, where I would like you to tell me what you think this character would be saying. Please leave any ideas in the comments. If a few people actually contribute ideas, I'll make it a contest and find a prize for the winner.

4 comments:

  1. sure, you put the hardest one in the contest.

    How about: "I'm singing and playing air guitar while I bathe in this soup, so I'm sure you'll like it"

    And by the way, is that thing a potato, or a piece of meat with bones sticking out (ribs?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about, "If you can eat me in one spoonful without choking, I will sing you the most awesome song with backup played upon my own bones!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh, you know you cannot resist the sweet meat song! *wink*"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one on this post was one that I took a picture of too when I was there. When we all stopped to get ice cream. And a Korean friend of mine told me that it is actually saying that they don't sell cigarettes to people under 18. From the cute cartoon it looks like they are advertising to kids.

    ReplyDelete