March 04, 2010

Kids in Costumes

So I promised that I would post again within a day or two of the last one, but I have a really good excuse this time. Tuesday I was super sick from this deep fried octopus tentacle that I ate, and then my internet was down for a day. I finally told my boss about it today at noon, went home, and a service guy was at my apartment by 1:15. That's what I call service.

That brings me to my post, which holds some of the overflow of great pictures I took during the graduation ceremony last week. I will go on the record of saying that Korean kids are the cutest in the world, and putting them in riduculous costumes definitely does not hurt. So, I present to you: Adorable Korean Children in Demeaning Costumes. Enjoy.

This little munchkin is now my student, but I cant remember his name. Just look at that costume.

Can't get enough of it.

Cindy lookin' great in a giant pink bowtie.

Joseph was really upset at this moment, but it made for a great picture.

Daisy dressed up as the fox from Pinocchio, dancing to a ridiculous K-pop song.

The Superman costumes were way overdone.

Donald lookin' great as a puppy.

Alyssa doesn't look like a wicked witch, does she?

Michael played Cinderella, and they found a great wig for him.

This kid Ryan makes a convincing girl.

Well, that's it, but I do plan to post again soon with more pictures of little kids, so I know you'll be back.

1 comment: