November 10, 2011

UK Paintings, pt.10

I'm going to try and finish up these painting posts, so I can get on with some other stuff. I have three trips during my recent vacation time that I would still like to post some pictures of. Then, more posts are sure to follow as I go back to...wait for it........Korea. Keep reading and I'll keep writing.

This painting is from a wedding I attended in Peterborough, England. The groom is the son of a friend whom I met in Korea. The bride, pictured is attempting to remove the part of her dress which got caught in a chair while walking down the isle. It made for a great photograph, and a decent painting:

I love how all of the texture turned out in this, but her face came out way too dark. I kept trying to put some yellow color on her face, which caused it to turn out green. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment