November 08, 2010

It was a Monster Mash

Following the children's Halloween party was a more grown up party for the near-adults that live in Seosan. We all went to the beach, this place called Mallipo which is about 45 minutes away by bus. It took place in what is called a pension. This is where a room can be rented with a kitchen and a bunch of blankets and stuff for sleeping. We slept about 20 crazy drunk people in the room.

The night included a lot of drinking and a lot of cool costumes. It was also the going away party for a popular foreigner in Seosan named Sam. I tried to load a video onto here, but it ended up being about 1 gigabyte of data, so sorry about that. I do have picture of some of the cooler costumes, so enjoy:
Terry as Aburahame Lincoen.

Jake in the tracksuit from Kill Bill and a crazy mask, with Jordy as a Scotsman.

Here is the beach and a beautiful sunset.

A very Harry Potter sunset with Kinsey and Larry

Joe as an Indian call center employee

Skeleton Kelsey and Sam as Kelly Kapowski

Megan and Rob as Luke and Leia

Michael as Santa and Wil as an Ahjuma


Jordy played a bagpipe concert for us outside of the room, which I'm sure the neighbors loved

Megan, Kelsey, and me as Zombie John Lennon

So those are the best costumes that I took pictures of, there were actually a lot of other cool ones that I didn't have my camera around for. The highlight of the night was when Kelsey kept getting texts from a Korean guy in Seoul, and then kept calling. We had Joe answer the phone as Indian call center guy, and had a conversation with him for about 10 minutes. I have about 4 mintues of HD video of it, but it's too big to fit on the site, so sorry.

That's it for Halloween, but I'm going to try to do a lot of blogging soon to clear out my backlog. Keep reading!




1 comment:

  1. perfect Halloween party summary. Especially when you refer to the foreigners as "near-adults" :)

    ReplyDelete