August 22, 2010

This is Pretty Cool

Sorry to not post all of the things I've been meaning to (vacation to Busan, more artwork), but I have these photos that I really want to put up here. I was walking around and taking random photos with my new camera, and happened upon a bee flying around this patch of flowers. I used the close up feature and took a few photos.

What I expected was something kind of cool, but I ended up with this:

Now this photo is kind of cool, but with 14 mega pixels, I am able to zoom into this:
This is a picture of a bee worth scientific study. You can see each individual bead of pollen, and my favorite part which is the structure of the bee wing. This is my favorite photo I have ever taken.

Anyway, I still swear I'm going to post more, so check back soon.

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome shot! I've never thought to zoom in on a shot like this, but clearly it reveals something more than we could ever imagine it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad, you inspired me to buy a new camera....I loved your bee pollen shot. I got a camera with 14 mega pixels too and an amazing zoom. Lots of fun as long as I make myself use it. It should be nice for Alex's games. :)

    I hope you have another amazing year in Korea with Kels.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete